Monday, September 29, 2008

Picking up

I am feeling a lot better now. Especially with my besties's concern. Thanks my girls! can we meet up real soon? I don't want to lose contact too long with anyone of you! heh. If not i will get more emotional. I need lots of love wahaha.

Mommy told me that i have to return my prayers to the gods. I actually have a peace of mind after praying weeks before and i have also make promises that i will return my prayers, soon.

Godfather was also solemenized with his bride the week before last and now i have a new god mother and maybe a god sibling soon? =P I am happy for my godfather and it's the first time i saw him wear suits! He looks suave =)

No more going to ubi or paya lebar, my office lease was up and have to pack up and leave. Right now my boss is still searching for a place to rent. He is looking rather ill, fragile and old. Critical management he says. I wish that his problems can be resolved soon and he stays in health of pink. Too many things happened and i can only listen and do whatever i can.

Rainbow comes after rain, and it's a beautiful moment... Why is it so?

Avril's missing! when can we have a complete photos with the 5 of us together? huh huh
The forever big sister
The meticulous angel
The blurry diva
I am slouching! why?? =( Have to kick that bad habit!

Dear besties, come out and meet up soon! Missing ya all!


Aja Aja Fighting,
Kate

1 comment:

sand said...

yes dar kate better kick the slouching habit! i'll remind each time i see u! =)