Will be leaving a*star in exactly one weeks' time. Time flies as 4 months passes by in a blink of eyes. I have learnt a lot in the company, learning the way of professional communicating through emailing, some tricks when using excel and searching for information using goggle, and etc. This journey has been fulfilling as I have done an adminstrative work and have a taste of it, at least I am sure that I never want to be deskbound again in my next job search and I hate it. The colleagues here are fantastic people, they are kind and nice to be with and I wish them the best in their future endeavours.
Finally received confirmation from Dragon Bird Nest to start work on 15th Oct while also being rejected by HDB; well at the very least, I am still being employed by and I will be working in the relevant industry for a while before I decide whether I want to stay in this line permanently.
We have our first puppy with us, Nacho, a bulldog which is super cute and playful which everyone in the family adores. Will be uploading his pictures next time =P Still awaiting for my other puppy, our toy poodle =D soon in the mid of the month.
I have been thinking for a while what my career path will be in the future. Not food industry, not admin work. I wish to embark on a new path which I have not yet crosses, to be a make up artist for brides! That's what i will be working towards to. Will I be wasting my Degree? Hmm... I dream of, being my own bosses doing freelance as wedding make up artist and also for customers going for dinner. Haha it is possible? Keep on dreaming...
Cheers towards my first ever permanent job. Fingers crossed XXX
Aja Aja Fighting
Cake
No comments:
Post a Comment