01/01/2011: Hui Xian's Wedding Dinner:
17/09/2011: Besties's Birthday Celebration:
While waiting, Camwhore at work: with Bestie Avril:
With Baby Si Yao: So cute and chubby I wanna kiss and pinch her at the same time!
The lovey dovey couple: Sumo's Brother and Gf who have gotten their BTO few days ago! Congrats!!
CNY 2011: Mrs Irene to the left; such an honour to have her as my lady boss. Sure gonna miss her if I were to leave the company.

09/10/2011: Dinner with Bestie Shand and gang =))

The Newly Wed! J&J:

23/09/2011: Us at Bestie's Jas Wedding! Stay blissful and Happy my dear!

After wedding group photos of the guys:

Sep 2011 Meet up with the long time Sweetie Pie of mine! It's been too long!!
Monthly meet up with Feipo!! We are gossip girls!
The craziest event I have ever participated, nonetheless was fun!!

My all time cuddly naughty doll who has recently became botak haha:

The creation of photography is really genius! It captures memory of now for future keepsake. Everytime I look at the photos, memories flows back whether is it sweet or sorrow. It reminds us of how much we have gone through and the people that stayed or changed with you and your life.
It is no wonder we girls like to take so many photos. To capture the moments that mean lots to us, to prove that we have walk the path together and remind each other of the silly things that we did and also last but not least, to capture the moment when we are growing and to capture our beauty that are not everlasting.
Much of my life revolves around these amazing people who accept who I am whatever shortcomings I have and the photos proves it all! Love all of you reading or not reading =)
I love my life though it is still not at its best it can be.
Let's work hard to more beautiful memories that can be created.
Love,
Kate
1 comment:
I love you too =)
Ting
Post a Comment