Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A brand new me

Yes I felt different.

No longer able to be the quiet me. I must have an outlet somehow and now I know who I can depend on.

Small talks have given me big realisation; that not anyone is worth my while and I should not be too bothered about what some people (whom I deemed important) do to me. Some whom I deemed important but never really reciprocated; since I wasn't as important, I might as well transfer my energy on someone else who values me as much or more than I valued them. Really. Thanks for knocking sense into me.

No email and no call; chances are, I am not shortlisted. But it is okay; there's bound to be ups and downs, I have learnt and one does not have to take things all too personal. It's all fated. I will stay stronger and try again and again till I have succeed!

See, I wasn't like this - all optimistic - in the past and to the contrary, I was super pessimistic. It was a excellent change for me I deemed.

Thanks to all those who stood by me in times of my self declared crisis; the bonker me who breakdown so hard on little things that affect too much of me.

Time to move on to more important things.

Thankful for everything.
Kate

No comments: