Finally the sky had cleared up. Too much heartache makes me feel that I have aged lots haha. I have done all that I can, that I should and let the matter rest, in peace hopefully.
The ones reading this would probably had no clues at all of what I am trying to say. It doesn't matter really, take it that it is a test of our faith, our trust and our strength of the relationship.
Things changed, some tremendously and inevitably and others unexpectedly. People changed and I have changed. Especially my trust and certainly my naivety that things are always simple.
Adult world is so complicated and with each step that you take, you have to bear all consequences thereafter. From now on, I will think carefully before I act.
I am actually glad of how things have turned out and it can be called a happy ending.
Work is starting to pick up on pace. I have indeed so much to learn and many more responsibility to take on. Stress is inevitable but is better than being stagnant all the way. I can feel myself progressing. I have the chance to horn my driving skill soon whether I like it or not. I pray hard that I am able to gather myself and nothing bad will happen especially on the day that I will need to drive out with my supervisor.
I can do it and I must do it.
Boyfriend's birthday is coming up in April how can I do a different celebration? Hmm...
At last, I am ending a post in a happier note, because there's so many happy events that happened or is happening!
More on that in the next post,
Aja Aja Fighting for now =)
Love,
Kate Chng
No comments:
Post a Comment