Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's a Event-full and Happy December =D

I feels that life is more worth living now. Have my own space at work, my most beloved Sumo around me always, sometimes testing out my 'skill of driving' just like today - 'forcing' me to drive the lorry to work. Have to admit I am not that kind of great driver, but perhaps getting better. Driving manual lorry is scary especially when the condition is not at its tip top or I am just not familiar with the clutches and all. I just barely make it safe outside my work place, hands still a bit shaken off the wheels. That's the stress I was feeling! Haha. Lucky I got pass that, anyway still alive and kicking.

Doggies at home to drive away the boredom and keeping me busy.

Besties! to have a few makan sessions with and mahjong afterwards makes my day! Love to be around my besties and thanks bestie Shand for helping me to look out some purchase! This week is a great week for me.

With weekend coming, I will be bridesmaid for my cousin together with my sis! I wish that the groom side will be spontaneous, not otherwise.

Phuket holiday on 19 Dec to 22 Dec is nearing! Can't wait to travel! Have planned all itenaries and looking forward to it! Come next will be the x'mas eve celebration at Mr and Mrs Choo's chalet house! Gifts exchanges, good food, great company! What else more can I expect. Will be working on my actual BD; can take no more leaves as it is the peak period of my company, a bit disheartened, nontheless have a planned event on that day too. Hope it will come as a surprise to my most loved. hee *secret*

Then its new year's eve! Another long weekends. Love it totally ~~~ There goes the year 2009 and welcome 2010! Avril's BD nearing too.. What will be the plan for her?? =P

May your year end be a great and enjoyable one too~

Love much!

Cake

2 comments:

Avril said...

We'll have fun!!!

Kate Chng said...

Sure thing! Fun is always enormouslly magnified with ya all! Love ya all and can't wait. *Big Smile*