Wednesday, November 18, 2009

~Updates of my life~

Sumo Dar:

Dear has been working doubly hard since his worker returned home. He always looked tired and wore out, he has even slimmed down! ;the most ever since I have got to know him, even the bottoms is too loose for him to wear already.
Omg. Haiz, nothing much I can help on that since it's a family business. I feels that money isn't everything in the world, health and spare time for leisure are important as well. I wish that his family have the same thinking as I do, not working so hard in expense of everything else. What's in for them if dear and his brother falls sick due to overworking? Yet I can't voice anything, it is still something that should be coming from the bosses who is afraid of loosing business more than the health of everyone. =( All I can do is to give him more care and concern. Life's so hard that people are struggling to survive, in a corner of the world irregardless of rain or shine...

Doggies update:

My pups are scared of me. Each time they did something wrong, they will get spanked by 'mummy / daddy' (so we call ourselves). It is cruel no doubt, but a bit of lesson must be given to the young pups so they are aware of their wrong doings and think twice of committing the same offence the next time ( will they? or am I punishing them fruitlessly?). Somehow I feel that they can understand me as they sat quietly and looking guilty at me after the beating. Perhaps telling me I 'won't do it again', or its just me imagining the whole situation up my head.
LOL. It's kind of heart warming when you know they are waiting for you to be back home and eagerly climbing up the cage to reach you before you can reach them. Choco, the poodle, threw tantrum the night before in the middle of the night, creating chaos in the room with her sharp voice (just like me), leaving us sleepless for the rest of the night. Gosh, pray hard it is the once and last time that this happens, or my dark circle will be deepen by a few more cm. She turned it on yesterday again! This time was 5 plus in the morning. I had no choice but to hug her to sleep, she lay on me and fell asleep, while I stroke her to dream land. This is the first time she's not resisting my hold and its kinda cute.

Nacho had a bad cough these few days. He was suppose to receive his third pup injection yesterday but he fell sick and the vet postponed the date to next week together with
Choco's. Nacho's stunningly weighed 9 kg! My hands nearly give way when we had to ride and I have to place him on my tight throughout the ride and to balance him so that my tigh would not hurt from the protruding pieces of the cage. Poor baby Nacho, or should I call him Nacho the Macho! He looks really grown up by now, so much of a difference from the first day that we brought him home with the cute innocent and young looking face.

Chancho was the first to have cough and my best guess is that she spreads it to Choco and Nacho! She still look fragile and super thin. Yet she's munching down a lot of food as Choco! Amazing, probably her metabolism rate is very high. =P I think this poor baby of mine is uberly scared of me. She shun every time we wants to reach her, perhaps thinking that it will be another beating from us. =x As they grow smacking will be stopped, I promise. I do not have fun out of the smacking nor do I want to spoil them too, so beating once in a while is inevitable! =P

Work:

Something urgent calls up on me, scratched my head and panicked at the beginning. Only a brief outline of the issue was explained. I got no one to turn to for help. Each time I queried, people feels that I am asking back the same questions that I was being asked; making myself looked like a fool, an incompetent fool. My direct boss is the worst. Keep telling me he has no clue of anything at all and pushing all the responsibility to me. What kind of boss is that? Ask me to go online and check out anything that I do not know of. I am amazed by the fact that this is the way the boss behaves. I think this is one of the disadvantage working in a family oriented business. My boss is the son of the big boss; he has such a huge mountain to back him up. Who dares says he's incompetent? But to me, he is of such case. 28 years old still studying part time degree says something right? Poking into every small details, like instructing me to do this and that, even for something so direct he wants to go through me and ask me to get someone else to do the job. Says that without me the company will fall! Funny people from all walks of life isn't it. Gosh... Diminishes my respect for him day by day and make me bored of the things that I am doing in his favor. That's why i
FB and online shop almost everyday nowadays, doing the tasks too slow but steadily.


I wan to have my own career and life w/o all these weirdo to interfer my life, my work.... When will that be..... Let me be richer soon....


Cake

Aja aja fighting as always =/

No comments: