AVA called me up after lunch today, ask me to go for a interview but it is for a temporary position. My mind had a instant scenario of joining the board and my heart was tingled for a while. Then I falls back to reality. What if(s) filled my mind -- it's only a 4 months job she emphasis over on the other side of the phone; it had probably meant that they wasn't going to convert me to permanent position after that period. It is such a dilemma. Finally a opportunity comes knocking to your door then it went away instantly like the 'PoP' of a bubble. In this time of crisis and finance draining, I can't at least for a good year's time to be unemployed. It's soon to come that I have to repay my tuition loans. It will takes a long while to settle it.
My job is not particularly bad, except people starts wriggling about me being so free and nothing much to do. Except that you-know-who keeps on biting me with all of you-know-who's questions that even a secondary one can answer. Am really very bothered by this type of person. A (F-) leader I will give it for all I care.
Having some troubles at home, and everything becomes so unsettled. But it will be alright, there's always a solution in the end.
Attended a 2-days training and it has been fruitful. It is called the leadership dynamics. Do you know what it takes to be a leader? Often we will answer oh a leader is responsible, integrity, efficient and so on. Yet the answer was so down-to-earth; it is the sub quality of being friendly, encouraging, motivating and so on that you can become a great leader. We do things rationally, but do you know it's often (but not always) wrong to think rationally? Woa I have been given a big in-sight to what I thought was right initially and now everything is overturned. It was quite a lesson, a very meaningful one. For the two days, I have met graduates who is like myself, fresh grad and first job on hand. I was lucky everyone was friendly and easy to get along with, and for the two days we have lunch out in a big group. I am not so timid like I used to be back when I was so young and it's great able to communicate with people without being intimitated by them. Haha.
This post is just random of my thoughts. Oh my cousin wedding went well, the video-grapher was weird. He asked us to act in according to what he wants and went like 123 action and cut! Lol was having fun that day and the gate crash went smoothly and infused with lots of laughter. Maybe I will post the photos soon on FB or it will takes a while as usual due to my laziness =p.
That's all I wana say for now, have a nice day to everyone out there! Oh it's weekend once again! Happy weekending!!!
Cake
No comments:
Post a Comment