While Sumo dear is en-strangling me with whole of my misbehaviour's, I held on my cool =D Wait till I lose my cool, which is quite unlikely now wahaha than I will strangle you back =p
I love you dear, my love and pardon me of my pettiness sometimes ya? We human err and me in particular a thousand times =X. I am sincerely sorry that I 've upset you again. Here comes the I will try and continue trying my best not to lose it again ok? xoxoxo (you know the meaning?) haha.
Oh and I have learnt from the leadership dynamics that personality won't change! It's in-built in the human genes, we are born to be that way so peeps, do not try to change anything. But I'll try to chase my pettiness away and be more mellow like marshmallow that sweet! =b
It's party time!!!
Love lots,
Cake
1 comment:
Its good to see u happily in love... Jiayou and take care
Post a Comment