When I was young; as in like primary schooling time, I remembered looking up at one my sister's friend big sister and wonder... Wow! She's a poly student and my thoughts at that time was.. I don't think I will get that far, ever; knowing the situation in our household won't allow or simply thought that I wasn't and will not be smart enough to get in. But look where I am today! The seems impossible mission accomplished! With great help from kind souls along the way. It's not easy at all and I am glad I did it and be the first graduate in my family lines among all cousins and siblings.
I hope the path of our future generations will be better; not going through nightmares of having a run away, ill responsible fatherhood and locked up self character-ism like me. Often feels that no one loves me and always wanting more attention by shouting and crying and acting stubbornly at home when I was young, what a tantrum kid I was. I guess I needed love most but nobody were there to provide me with. Mommy's too busy with making money to give us food and allowance, I kind of hated her for neglecting me when i was young and ignorant, but not now. I appreciated that she single handedly braved through all storms just to provide for our home and to keep our stomach filled. All these year she has been buried in sorrow and silence of being abandoned yet not complaining anything and most importantly not being one to give up her three kids for freedom, though lack of love. She does not express herself well oh and she's a black faced queen did I mention it. Guess I got that seriously bad DNA from her, haha, not blaming her again though. I love my mommy, yes I do, even more when I matures. I must have realised only now then how hard her life was back then, practically struggling on her own, helpless. As I was writing this supposedly happy and promising post, I got emotional, my eyes went wet and overpowered by emotions. I sympathised my mommy, and my whole family. Being poor is of not much choice in the past but not now, not anymore.
Therefore my number one resolution of 2010 is to work to become rich and richer in the correct way.
Secondly, to pay off my debts asap timeline setting at 1 and 1/2 yr
and thirdly make mommy and granny feels more love and more blessed. It's time I be filial to them.
Fourthly transforming my wardrobe am sick am tired of it already!
Thanks mommy for making who I am today, I am but a bit awesome in my way.
I will build the path of happiness myself, with him for us and our family now and forever. I swear
Keeps on fighting
Cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment