Monday, December 28, 2009

I hate the emo and temperamental me

My super temperamental mood swing is killing all the festive mood in me, killing me slowly. I hate myself for causing so much unhappiness in us past few days yet I can't stop it. You are right by saying that I wanted too much, way beyond you can give. I almost wanted to give up everything, almost...

I wanted more from everyone, I thought so. I wanted more love but in the end I think I felt none. It's more of a convenient thing then to really celebrate my day I thought. Too overwhelmed by thoughts I almost forgot I am being loved by them. Pardon me. Pardon my tots. I must be mad. I thought nobody cares about my presence because I felt nothing as day passes. Yes I wanted so much, I am so selfish.. So I ended up being nothing and deserved nothing and made him suffered.

I hate me. The persimisstic, the materialist and the selfish me.

No comments: