Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pumped with Assertiveness

After two days' orientation course of understanding SME, I have a burning fire to make a difference. To want to take a step out to reach my dream and to go further then what I am in my career path. I hope the urge and passion will live because it has made me want to achieve more and to muster up courage to do the unthinkable, well at least taking a step to speak to my big boss is a big thing to me. I am going to try and I must, perhaps it is a once in a life time opportunity for people to see me in different lights, it time to shine and outshine! Never been so positive in life and I am thankful I have gotten the chance to continue learning whilst working full time.

It is time to be assertive and initiative and to dare to question.

No comments: