Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What am I up to recently?!

Shop and Shop
Online shopping is so convenient! Just by filling in some personal details and card number and click! The order is submitted and so was the money gone, all too easily. LOL luckily I have found this lobang that can share with you all if interested. www.gmarket.com.sg is the online shopping heaven (almost) where you can find lots of lobang and cheap deals. Have already lost track how many items did I purchased over the last two months. Not that exaggerating but perhaps within 30 items? Or was it more. Wahaha. Cheap deals as in below 15 dollars for tops, short pants, anything you name it. =PPP Do check it out if you have the time and I have received all orders to date so don't worry whether or not is it reliable.

Concerto
Went for Jam Siao Concert the last Saturday (13/03/10) and I must say he is just SO FABULOUS! The first time I went for a concert was during age 14 at Jay's Concert with Hui and few Sqs friends! OMG, it was damn long ago can!! Anyway back to Jam. In the beginning, he wasn't really singing and it is obvious that he is faking it which was a bit of disappointment for us, and we thought that this will happen for the rest of the show. But... after which the opening was over he awed us with his ridiculously powerful voice from then on and you could hear the screaming of the fans for every chord that he finishes for every other songs. His voice is as really damn good, (pardon me for the lack of vocab) We shouted too! until our voices become coarse. He's damn cute too, the way he talk and the way he is training to introduce himself to us was funny as in super funny. The next big thing is definitely him and we will continue to show our support. In conclusion, my bf was elated as this was the valentine surprise that I gave him and it is all worth it. Jam Hsiao Rocks!!! Totally!!!

Love
There's bound to be quarrels now and then for couple and it is normal. Luckily for us, trust is embeded and moments of quietness that we gave each others neutralised the quarrels and a while later everything's fine again phew! Really appreciate the fact that bf will fetch me after every outing with friends no matter what time and where, a call and he's on his way irregardless whether he is tired or not. Thank you dearest if you chance upon somewhere, sometime! Promise I will give you a lift home the next time, I'll drive hee.

Besties
MJ~ing became our weekly reunion time. Around the mj table we share juicy news or simply mj~ing and par with skills we have. I love the time together although short but eventful. Look forward to it every friday night and over the weekends. I also love to forsee some shopping time lei, us gals only can? Met up with Feipo yesterday and it seems we have so much to talk about. Juicy news exchange and interesting topics. So coincident that we wore so similar to each other. Is that what close friends has in common? I think so. haha. Love all besties and friends!

May happiness prevails
Cake

3 comments:

Eli said...

no, jam DID NOT lip-sync at all in the concert, it's his chorus/harmony team whose mic volumes are a bit too high, that's why. but yea the concert was ridiculously amazing!

Kate Chng said...

You sure? Well tt's awesome to know =))

Eli said...

i'm 100% sure cuz i went to his concert in taipei arena. the harmony people were a bit too loud there too.