Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dearest You

It is the first time I am celebrating for you. I thank all my khaki's for celebrating with you as well. We drink, eat and had fun though few members were not around, we missed them =) Thank Zac for being so spontaneous to the theme of dazzling in Green. Specially bought a tee shirt in green with pure rock imprint and helped to finish 3 big slices out of 5 of the raspberry ice cream cake that I bought for my dearest and commenting that it was yet the best cake he devoured. Haha. Thanks besties and partners for making the gathering fun and funnier!

I have no special plan, no special present for you this year. I am elated that you said the best present you can have is having me and you do not need other pricey presents. I already have in mind what to get for you but you insisted not, rationally. That, we have to save for our Bangkok trip in September and not be spendthrift. I am happy from within, thanks dear.

Happy birthday to dearest. We went Universal Studio yesterday in the afternoon. It was our first trip to theme park together and all went well! Though the tickets were expensive, the experience was true valuable as we share the joy like young kids from within. We enjoyed all the scary, funny and wet rides all the way till the USS was due to close. We were treated with 20 dollars food vouchers and 10 dollars retail voucher. All in all, spent 120 dollars + 3 dollars for visiting, meals and candies! Quite a good deal yeah? I think so. We went for Bounty Hunter at 7pm! A good show to catch and I saw Gerald, we were catching the same movie! What a nice coincidence. A day of fun and movie to wrap up my dearest birthday!

I am back to the happy self from the extreme of last entry.

Transformer me
Kate =D

2 comments:

sand said...

i like the last word of the entry! transformer! woo! you know what! me too! i hate and love the person all at the same time. help!!! and you know i've call you, crying screaming before, the next hour i am laughing and in love again.

is it them? or is it us? argh, whatever, lets take things as it comes. happy or frustration, we will pull thru.


any always rem any of us is jus a phone call away. maybe i may be flying, but u can always message me in fb or something i will get back to u asap!

hugs. keep fighting!

love,
bestie shandy

Kate Chng said...

So felt your love and concern here dearest. Thank god I have you and them that I can share my joys and worries with.

We will pull through all obstacles! Hugs & Muacks!

Will miss you when you are out of town =)