Monday, May 31, 2010

The long weekend

Long weekend was over again. I had a fruitful weekend, 3 days spent with family and friends bring smiles to my face.

Friday was the usual mj day with besties, since it was a public holiday and the three of us Avril, Ting and myself were not working, we met up for lunch at IMM. The food was quite bad but the company marvelous =) Then we proceeded to Avril's house for 2 round of mj, dead beat after that. At night we went to Clinton's house for praying session and supper to round up the day.

Saturday was stay at home and Mommy's day. Went shopping at Fareast and bought one jumpsuit and shorts. Was intending to spent the day at home lazing but ditch the idea to spend some quality time with Mommy since she's normally at home doing nothing. Age is really catching up, feeling tired after mild 2 hours of walking and shopping.

Back when we were still in our early teens, walking the whole day was not at all strenuous and tiring unlike now. Something interesting to share when I was trying out the jumpsuit. It was kinda like a dress and it was quite tiny. And I came out from the dressing room looking at the sales girl, I noticed that she was wearing the exact same piece that I was trying on and damn, I look super gigantic compare to her! I already thought I was quite small size, yet she was even skinner and tiny! Making me all awkward and abandoning the idea to get the jumpsuit. However I fell in love with that jumpsuit and decided to try on the other colour and in the end got the piece in different color from that one on the sale girl. Beginning to feel old and bulky suddenly =|

Sunday was outing with Sumo's friends, we caught a movie, prince of the Persia and it was unexpectedly nice! The rest of the time was passed playing snooker and forfeiting. I won 2 ice cream cones and 2 drinks but lose some as well =p This spells the end of the weekend and hello Monday!

Tomorrow's the start of the month of June and it's many girlfriend's birthday once again. Happy birthday to Jasmine! Rongma! Siao Jia! and Siuling, the June's baby.

It's really difficult to meet everyone and to celebrate their birthday. Everyone is busy leading very different life. No matter how much you want to hold on to the cherished friendship and let the people around you know that you care, it is difficult to grasp the other's attention and sometimes you feel that the bond is no longer there. Don't you feel so sometimes?

The paths that we have been through bound to have some regrets trailing. And often than not it will stay forever, in my heart, some regret can never be amended no matter how much you have tried and you wished the time can be turned back just to rectify it.

Stay cheerful
Kate

No comments: