Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just another day to be happy =)

Have'nt been updating blog for a week plus. Day by day passed and all were quite peaceful =) To be normal is sometime a blessing.

Today I am exceptionally happy again! Perhaps it was because weekend is coming and things are going my way!

I dread the coming month of July, something bad is going to happen and we will be missing someone dearly, too dear to us that is. Can't bear him to suffer at all, please let his suffering be lighter than it has to be. Still we have to face the music sooner or later.

Sumo dear has been working hard, really hard and I really appreciate him working hard to attain whatever he wants. This is what I love him for! I must work hard for mine + his future!

Work is piling. Every shit has to go through me to get it done. Super duper sian but time passes fast as well with many tasks. Luckily there's still space here and there to let me breath and take a break before continuing on and nobody nags at me and rushes me for anything. It is still up to me to get it done now or later. No stress that is, but requires a lot of initiative; which for my procrastinating self, is a bit of hard work. But i remember Siao Jia telling me once that she was taught to finish what comes to your mind first and not procrastinate further. And it got stuck in my head which is definitely some good thing! Now I worked automatically this way (like being programmed for) to clear anything that comes into my mind straight away so that things will not pile to a mountain. Being recognised is one of my motivation and I have got some praises for the efforts put into work recently. Quite satisfactory after all!

Have'nt been going facial for many months already! I've found that my healing is very slow for pimples and it is so frustrating! Acne always pops up when I needed it the least! What happened to my metabolism? And the scarring takes forever to heal... Sad! but is recovering already and it too contributes to my happiness to have a pimple-less face!

Many other things had happened around me. We wouldn't know what's in for us in an hours' time, a days' time and the day after next will we? Can we prevent it from happening if we did know that it will be happening? Some things might be dreadful while others might be great news! Do you want to know what's coming your way or rather not? I think I would prefer the latter.

Time traveller's wife is a great movie and also the blind side. Got to catch it if you can!

With much much love,
Happy Kate =D




2 comments:

sand said...

I watched the blind side! and u love it! meaningful!

Kate Chng said...

I totally love it!!! =D