We all have certain expectation for ourselves and also for our other halves.
We all have our wants and the wants are never ending.
Each time the expectation falls through, it breeds higher disappointment.
So never to anticipate is good so that will be no disappointment.
A life with no expectation is yet too plain and too comfortable enclosing one selves to all possibilities.
There's a point where we will be confused of where we are heading and what we want to be.
A dream can only be a dream when no action is taken.
Will you be the entrepreneur to fail and succeed or to be comfortable and never succeed? I think hard and am still thinking and I think I choose the first.
A simple life that everyone hopes for is not so simple after all, considering whether is a comfortable one to enjoy little luxury life style, or a rough one to just have enough earning to pull through a month.
I learnt a new phrase: jump out of the box instead of think out of the box. I am looking for the box in my life and hopefully I can find one soon.
I am just noting down whatever that is coming to my mind for this post. It's super random and I have noted that whilst it set me thinking again. I should do something about my life but what's that?
Confused me
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment