Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Updates

I feel happy because dear is settling down well in his current company. He's not complaining too much of his boss and is a good sign =))

There's some other thing to be happy about cos Feipo (NUS buddy) is finally hitched! After near two years of singlehood, good thing finally comes to her and now there is someone who can share, care and love her be it happy or sadness, this I am definitely happy for her.

Sometimes you are forced to make unwanted choices. I remember how I will feel guilty making those choices and how I fail to take it on but plainly choose avoidance. No, I am not talking about dear and myself, just that I could not fail to constantly reminded of such incidents I felt I should have handled it way better, yet I choose the easiest way out. For example, such hard times when you have to be forced to make choices between your love and your friend; I will always remember that kind of sorrow I felt in my past relationship which haunted me forever until now. However, talking about this, I feel some regrets that I am not with Feipo at her's lowest point at which I have just started out mine relationship with dear the same time. Not putting blame on dear cos we were both insecure and wanted each other's attention the most.

I remember during my NUS days, I fell down hard and she was the one I called and cried over the phone for an hour non stop in the mid of the night regarding ITP issue. I will normally suck it all in and cry to myself; hence the regret. Thus, I am glad she has finally found a shoulder to lean on when she's tired, nonetheless I believe we will always have each other's shoulder to lean on, no matter what happens in our life or when we need to bitch about how happy or suckingly each other's life is and when we are having problem with our relationship. A true buddy is for life. Just like how I feel towards my besties. No doubt we seldom have heart to heart talk but we know we can rely on each other when things does not go well =))

Where Have I Been:
-Da Ma Hua Yuan to feast on seafood which is yummy and much cheaper than Singapore
-Movie in Malaysia, Salt
-Date with Rachel
-Date with Qlish, Siao Jia
-Date with Besties to Shop and MJ(s)
-Shop non-stop online
-Doggies walk with his family
-MJ with his family
-Play snooker with his friends and lose money

What I feel about being in a relationship is the need to compromise and perhaps some room for ourselves with our friends. Just like how we are now, every Friday is a MJ day for me and drinking session with his friends for him. Saturday is stay at my own house day and Sunday a get together day. Though sometimes I will complaint about him meeting his friends too much over the weekend, I still think this should be the way so that he will not get tired of me too soon lol.

BKK in another 4 weeks is love! I need such long break to shop, eat and shop! I want to take more pictures cos I have none for my last BKK trip =.= can you believe it? O.O

HELP! my doggies are dieting and fasting! They refuse to eat and I have to shove the food in the mouth for them to eat =(( Why is this happening, I am at my wits end! HELP!

Perturbed me,

Cake

No comments: