Monday, January 10, 2011

HELLO 2011

Hello peeps! It's the new year 2011!

The previous post was too pessimistic I need to get rid of it.

Here's a post of happiness in the recent happening Dec 2010/Jan 2011:

30th December 2010, just when I thought that I was going to spent my birthday with Siao Jia in the afternoon and the night well planned by me! with Sumo to go for a sumptuous dinner then a movie, my dear bf told me that he wanted to cook for me at home.

I was a bit sulky because I didn't think well of his cooking! Wahaha, I still remembered two years ago on my birthday, before we were even together, he cooked mee sua for me. In the end, his mom and I still have to help him in the cooking because he really didn't know how to, but in my heart I will never forget this.

It was the first, someone puts in effort to cook for me on my birthday, not even my family did that! You can guess how touched I was by his action and of course, the birthday cake!


Disgressed enough hah, back to where I was... Oh, after lunching with Siao Jia and singing our lungs out, Sumo fetched me home. I was totally kept in the dark of what's going to happen. Sumo was even telling me he mopped the floor squeaky clean and all. Once reached his house I walked straight into the kitchen and had my first question mark of the day!

"Eh, I thought you are cooking for me? Then why got steamboat?" and "hor hor, all your family are back already! How you cooked for me?"

When unknowingly they came back just to prepare the food for me. *touched*

Then Sumo urged me into the room and when I opened I saw a familiar face = Jeffrey Choo, I was like HUH and we were stunned for few seconds! why is he in the room! and I opened the door further and *tata*, my besties and the gang were all sitting inside the room, except for Mdm Lee, still walking outside =p *madly touched*

I really couldn't contain my surpriseness, I was super surprised and touched to have them all there that day, ambushed, just to celebrate my birthday. I smiled until my eyes became one straight line, lol only my teeth could be seen.

The biggest credit goes to my dear Sumo for making it happened. For painstakingly called each and everyone of them and have them waited for me till I am back with an empty stomach.

I have never expected this to happen, I am over the moon!

Thank you everyone: Dearest Sumo, Shand, Avril, Jas, Ming Wei, Zac, Jeffrey, Jeremy and Liting eventhough you were not present, I still got your present! =D

Okay and I promise I will try to post photos soon lol.

Thanks besties for the pressies too (from Shand: bebe t-shirt,hair clip and hand cream, from Jas: cute monkey nail dryer and Ting: naraya bag!) I LOVE IT!


10th Jan 2011, Haven't had a chance to have my lunch at the cafeteria a street opposite to my factory until today. It feels like a long time but perhaps it's only one weeks' time.

The first thing I did was to smile at the dessert stall uncle whom I first saw and his first reaction was, 'who is this girl smiling at me' but after a while he seems to recognise me and we had a little chat and he said I grew fatter =( and he could'nt recognise me. lol.

Then I settled for food and one of the twin auntie came to take my drink order. She also chatted with me, asking about my absence this few days and my nationality =.=|| I look so like Malaysian?! She told me my "godfather", self acclaimed by the nice mix veg rice stall owner, was saying that I haven't been there for a while already and they have all came to realise it. Then my "godfather" came and chat with me also and asked me to looked for him during cny. I think he wants to give me ang bao. lol

Point that I want to say is that from today's incident, I felt some attachment to the cafeteria uncles and aunties. Is like I am just some regular customer of theirs who's maybe a bit younger than the usual crowd, more AA because I always have a book with me and also because I am a loner lol, thus getting more attention than the rest.

凡走过必留下痕迹。

Makes me wondered how much impact I have made to others in the past.

*abrupt end*

Moving forward,

Grown up Kate

No comments: