Wednesday, December 29, 2010

sigh.

Whenever you thought that things are going your way, you are in your bestest luck and you feel at your top peak, you fell the next moment. Everything crumbles like that of a biscuit, so fragile.

WHY must I feel so EMO and fragile a day before my DAY?

Feel pity for myself for being a weakling, so wana cry my heart out now.

THE THING is... I am feeling this way for NO PARTICULAR REASONs.

no, not sumo, no, not besties, no, just plain I wana dig a hole now and hide from the world.

Ridiculous, that's me.

Probably I am having that usual high expectation for myself, on my birthday. Wanting too much leading to too high dissappoinment in myself, like I want the whole world to revolve around me that kind of selfishness, but I duno what I want which is the worst. I hate me, now. FML

Sorry to have you read this, if there's any.

Sensitive and Crazy me,

CHNG YHEE THENG (please get a grip)

No comments: