Thursday, February 24, 2011

Procrastinating seems to last forever

The festive was long over and it's been long since I have something to work on, thus the lackadaisical and procrastination.

Was planning to start the task soon, but my body, mind, hands were stuck empty and the little devil in my head keep swaying my thoughts and persisted my procrastination.

"Another hour, then I will start.."

"Friday is nearing, I shall start on the new week"

"It's Monday and my mood is blue so this has to wait"

and etc, etc excuses you can think of under the sun, the task was delayed from December till now! How appalling!

Is it the lack of enthusiasm in work that is causing this prolonged procrastination? Do I not love my job? Maybe, I feel. Though the Bosses are nice, there's still not enough motivation to get the job done. Or maybe, it's because there's no one chasing behind my back and I am free to slack as long I get my job done somehow someday. But I think most importantly is the job scope that is sickening.

Having to face the computer the whole day, though I get to surf the net and do whatsnot and online shopping (for most of the time!). Administrative work really am dry, talk about HACCP, QC and Customer Complain! Are you high yet?! Not me certainly!

How I yearn to land a job I love, well everybody does but the percentages are so low!

Nonetheless, I am trying to change me mindset and get down to work NOW this very second and to conquer the procrastinating devil in my head! But I am still typing away on my blog lololol.

One down, more to go!

Aja Aja Fighting!

Kate Chng

No comments: