Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What will you do? What can I do?

Money and more money, which is what we are lack of, always.

Who knew, desperation really drives one to the edge and off it.

Now, because of committing the no return and getting caught red - handed, everyone suffers along though you will be the one behind bar.

To keep you outside, to prolong your freedom by months, now more money than you have imagined will be needed though it will be froze in the bank and be returned once the case is closed (how long more we don't know).

The first time, your loved ones put aside any dignity and went around asking people to help and that's the maximum we can squeeze. Then, we owe them all a big favor and how are we going to return them all?

This time round, who can we go to in such a short notice?

Someone told me to ask you to get in there without further delay, so you can come out earlier. How can I bare to tell it to you to see your heart break?

Thinking of it already breaks my heart, I feel so helpless and useless I only know how to cry.

I am in a dilemma,

I don't know what to do,

I need to pour somewhere and here I choose.

the LOSS soul,

Kate Chng

2 comments:

sand said...

very well said, desperation drives one to the edge. its so scary but you and me seen real life incidents of it.

lets keep fighting my dear.

jia u!

Kate Chng said...

we will come out of it stronger jy too bestie!