So much obstacles to reach this stage and the trip has finally been confirmed!
No more Osaka but we are all praying for Japan to ride over the crisis and stay strong! And we will be back in a year or two soon I promise. I will love to visit the sakura's season, the short lived beauty! Till then!
Although I have got A2 for my geography, I sucks at the geographical location arould the globe.
Don't bother to ask me about any city in European or USA, I have zero clue to it and may give wrong information too. lol yea, I am THAT bad =(
So Brisbane!
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland and the third most populous city in Australia.[1] Brisbane's metropolitan area has an approximate population of 2 million.
The above were take from Wikipedia, one of my bestest 'soul mate' when I was in nus needing lots of research and definitions!
I get confused easily with so many terms, capital of state of country! err, I think that is why I was born in Singapore. One nation, one country, one city and one state altogether!
Speaking of geography, I think my history is far worst! even for my knowledge of history of Singapore! Typical lazy Singaporean I am, what a loser =(
Ok, I have digressed enough.
Back to the 7 days 6 nights Brisbane trip!
- It is the first I am travelling with sumo, besties, their other halves and zac!
- It is the first I don't have to book anything, cos everything was nicely done by Bestie Shand and her bf mw! Air Ticket, Accommodation and Car Rental included! So efficient my dear friends!
- It is the first time travelling with Singapore Airline!
- It is the first time I am travelling to Western Country!
So many first time I feel like a virgin hahahaha.
In short I am hyper excited! Even the itineraries will be layed out by bestie Shand again! I am sure we are in good hands, for an SQ girl like bestie that is so well travelled will surely wow us with places to visit that I have never thought of going.
Hooray! Three cheers for Shand and the gang that is travelling along!
Counting down 12 days to 5th April departure!
OMG IT's ONLY 12 DAYS LEFT!
Jumping up and down,
Kate!
No comments:
Post a Comment