D as in dilemma.
Am still anticipating much towards the long awaited dream Japan- Osaka trip, yet disaster choose this timing to erupt and the worst of all is that nuclear plant exploded.
God bless Japan.
We have met up to discuss the whole night yesterday but nothing came out of it. Our hearts are still with Osaka.
People were saying it is safe to go, then came the news of second possible nuclear explosion. The news recorded a excess emission of radiation but the experts were saying the radiation has been controlled. Dilemma much?
And then we have the what ifs.
What if we were exposed to radiation if we go ahead with our plan?
What if there's outbreak of more diaster while we were there?
What if we are to change destination but our hearts are with Osaka?
Still we couldn't decide much. For now we will leave the fate of this trip to the calls of the nature.
Pray for Japan and pray for us.
God bless the world
KateChng.
No comments:
Post a Comment