Friday, April 29, 2011

One after another

I am tired. I think I need some energy bar or batteries to keep me going.

I am not being pessimistic. I wowed myself on how positive I am now, but still I can't control my tears from running.

Tired mentally and physically. Looked haggard even with make up on. I can't smile without forcing myself, such a struggle to do such a simple thing.

When is the quarrel ending forever because it happens so frequent at anytime anywhere with whoever. But I have no strength left to squabble, no strength left to be angry, it's all replaced by silent tears. This is not healthy.

Shand is right to say that I will know when my limit is up. Till then I shouldn't give up.

Been feeling sucky at work, maintaining some friendship and family ties.

Wanted a short getaway to celebrate boyfriend's birthday but ended up being asked to go home. I was devastated, I almost knelt down to beg the sucker to let us pass.

What else can be worst.

A blogger wrote in her blog that when you hit rock bottom you will either die or emerge stronger. I wish I can become someone stronger waves after waves.

I will smile and hold back my tears against all odds.






















Zero SHero,

Kate

No comments: