Monday, April 30, 2012

Lost in the world of jobs search

What kind of job are you seeking for?

All that I could think of was ..... blank and blank. It is like a journey with zero information, it's a seek for somewhere that can contain my presence, makes me feel important and motivates me to do better.

But frankly what is the kind of job I want to work as is so hard to define with what I need.

I want to be able to work in a place that I can contribute more to the emotional happiness of people so that in return, I will feel contented and motivated to go even further and not stucked in a place where the salary is comfortable, no welfare to speak of and to be forever alone in the office facing my computer and talking to myself.

I feel distant to the people in my company like we are all individual person working alone and sometimes reporting to the boss that is so near yet so far. No career coaching, no career advancement and pathetic salary increment every year. Even have to face the superior whom I have trouble working with and resulting in many clashes in work. No looking forward to every day of work and constantly sending out resume to other hopeful companies and wishing that my phone will ring with good news on the other hand to inform me of the interview timing.

Not sales definitely, science field perhaps, was all I could think of.

I am lost. I need to redefine what I want and what I need.

Perhaps it is cause I am pragmatic, that is why I rather be down to earth and not dream to be able to work my dream and do what I want. I simply can't because there's too much commitment. 

Continuing the impossible journey and maybe just one day I can really say I do, to the job that I dream of.

Love,
Kate


No comments: