Thursday, November 5, 2009

Puppies

Dogs are cute when they are pups. They will only have up to a 7 years-old child knowledge and ability when they are full grown. Thus to us, they will always stay as a child. Having one is definitely manageable. Having three in a row? Headaches plus anxiety at times. It is difficult to toilet train them, and I'll end up clearing all the 'golds' and pees and screaming my heads off at times trying to make them understand that I am very unhappy. A toy poodle, my dream puppy named Choco, a mini sized Schnauzer named Chancho and Nacho the bulldog who is super cute, now sleeps in the room and I'll have to juggle their needs at once. phew.

They are lovable at times too. When you walk and they will follow, when you call out to them they will tilt their head, as if acknowledging that I called them but wondering the things that I have said. Now is the time of hardwork. My pups are still young and teething. They like to bite, everything and anything. Likes to eat newspaper, toilet row and metals. Take my heads off to them as they ain't scare of beating, but perhaps Nacho do. There was a time I was super drained after work and I went home seeing him shit in the cage and made a mess out of it. I hit him super hard until the point my hand shivered and he went quiet and having the innocent look.

Just yesterday, I let Nacho out for a walk in the living room and was playing with him, running here and there while he follows on. When I was about to stop, he suddenly jumped and to my surprise quite high till my thighs level and gave me a huge bite! bruising my inner thigh with a huge 2 cm bloody scar. My left arm was also being scarred by Nacho from previous bites aroused from playing as well. huhhuh. I want to treat him well and plays with him all time yet instead this is what I get. Shall revenge by not giving him treats. haha.

Playful pups make my life interesting by seeing them grow. I am grown to these puppies as well. Welcome to our lifes Choco, Chanco and Nacho.

Cake

No comments: