Hi world, this is me emoing and crying to myself during work again. Perhaps it is just an small issue, yet we have not been speaking to each other since you started to seem to be pissed off and angry with me with whatever that I do not understand. Not even trying to explain when I have asked.
You are pissed with me because of that stupid game and leisure and I kept telling myself I won't touch it again. Yes I won't; you wanted me to enjoy with you and your friends. Yet during the game you kept bad mouthing and joking about me, calling me names that are so unpleasant, yet sound like music to you and your friends who found it amusing and entertaining. I did not take it to heart still. When you are the one who loses your own game and I joked about one which I missed because of your 'evil curse' which is easily noted as a joke yet you were solemn about it and shakes head at me like I am a small child being in the wrong and that you were disappointed in me.
What did I do wrong world? Can somebody enlighten me? I need a break from this kind of attitude. You know some times, I think you are better off with your friends, your brothers and I am just redundant.
Redundant me
Kate Chng
No comments:
Post a Comment