Thursday, August 26, 2010

Judgement day

Hell yea, we quarrelled again yesterday and all we need is sarcasm being throw at each other and he mouthing bad about me having no brain and soiled mouth and how he dislikes talking to me. I had enough, it will be a silent week this week. This a a tragic to a relationship and I really feel so. Let's see how mature things will work out.

Been looking through face book and could not comprehend how can people change overnight being in a relationship for almost 7 years? This reminds me of a song titled _________ damn forgotten the title! The lyrics saying that a person can easily walk into another open door at the same time that person walks out of a door --- which referred to somebody initiated a breakup and few days later that somebody was saw being with someone else. It kind of struck me because that somebody was someone I knew which I thought as one who is innocence and the more shocking was the 360 degree change in that person's attitude towards the new found love. Openly declarating the love bird's pictures since being exposed, changing the addressing of the new partner intimately (yet in the past only address the old flame by the name) and apparently far more happier and proud to be in the current state.

I mean I knew both of them and to me, they did not seems like an happy couple and it was easily verified by their demeanour towards each other. Mixed feeling whether I should feel happy for one who found the new love and is happier than ever. A bit of heartless to leave the old flame struggling with new found hardship when supposedly that's the time your loved one stands by you, right? This won my sympathise though I really didn't like the other who is suffering a great blow from this situation.

Does every relationship has definite expiry date (other than 'until death do us part') and must the love burns out like the candle does? Being too comfortable with each other, seeing more of each other's fault and flaws instead of concentrating on the flairs and strength? Somehow I am afraid to become them. I have heard real life stories that both parties mutually agree to part ways after being together for 5 years. And I myself have been through that path and I know how it feels to have the feeling diminishing because of too much quarrel, too much disagreement, too much obligations. We are walking through the path now in mild 1 yrs 7 months and 16 days of relationship.

I guess I have take initiative to tell him how I feel. I did not want the tragic to repeat itself and this is how much I really do love him. (yet these days, we seems to be petty about having those words said to each other I realise)

Judging me,

Kate aka Cake.

No comments: