If there is a chance to revert, I will make choices differently, that is if I knew what were the outcomes first.
It's silly I know, I will tend to ask myself why am I born into the world to suffer, the most when I was younger and could already feel the pressure of life. Things got better since I took control of my own destine but somehow not perfect enough to prevent regrets from happening. Those regrets run in my blood nowadays to remind me that I should be cherishing what I owned now and I did, which was the one good thing.
Can you feel me? =))
Time alone like now is a breather sometime. I can think whatever I want to, have to, hope to all to myself. Crying is sometimes a relieve too and thinking back, I really thanks those who has been there for me when I cried, to accompany me even when what they did were to listen silently on the other side of the line, because I know I am not alone. Thank you dear friends.
For now just feeling a bit moody because of menstruation. Not yet in the mood to sleep but will eventually fall asleep, so good night to all.
I know I sounded too random but this was all that was on my mind. I guess I am missing someone deary.
Night Night
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment