Happy time is a time to be around your loved ones. For myself would be Sumo dear, the centre of my life, laughter, solace and sometimes my transporter =X heh.
Besties for many laugh of the moments and heartfelt talks, listeners and leisure partners. Recently our friendship deepened by a tier and I am really glad although it was a sad moment that we did not wish for it to happen. We became closer and I really felt it. Jia you bestie Ting, you know we will be here to ride you through this critical period. I felt happy because I was and can be there for you when you needed someone.
A while ago you told me we shouldn't be so emotional because this is life but somehow I bet to differ because I always believed that special fate is hard to come by especially soul mates that I see you as. I do not want only a title but not real ties. I am always a bit reserved when i faced you in the past because I used to feel this distance at work between us. But now I can feel the distance disappearing and I can't tell you how delighted I was. The night out you told me I have little to talk to you, but it isn't true. We have a lot of juice that you can share with me and I will fill you in more about mine problems and happiness! Not the mahjong khakis only anymore bestie Ting, feel my love! wahahah don't get emo this time round but be happy like I am, heehee apart from my Sumo, I love you girls!! more giggles and meet up and mj please so we can gossip and bitch about happiness/ sadness!
Take good care of yourself hui since your status will be changing soon to be a mummy! and I am sure the little addition to your family tree will bring you great happiness and I can't wait for the little one to learnt to speak and call us Ahyi! not auntie okay!
I can't be more proud of bestie Shand for handling the situation and that sotb well. Why is it that in every customer's service line, we will have to throw away all of our pride and be open to all criticism even when we did no wrong doings. Once in a while there is such f*** idiot believing that 'customers is always right' that was instilled in everyone and must show that they are the superior one while treating others like trash. Accumulating bad karma I see and believe will get back to you sooner or later! If I was Shand I would teared up being maligned =(
Family as we grew to become one real family by bonding albeit with many problems. We shared care, concern, tears and laughter all in all and bring us one step closer despite every problem.
More to come and be installed for those. Absorb my happiness, I can share =)
Lifeisgoodwhenyouarelovedandhappy
Happy
Kate
3 comments:
dear!
it is such a coincidence! i swear i did my latest blog post before i read your blog!
and guess what, i wrote random stuff, but mostly were about liting and our frienship. and when i read your post after i published mine, i couldnt agree more.. it just shows we are people who cherish friendship! =)
and like you say, yesh i agree, our frienship deepen alot lately, thru bad times, we know who are the people who really care.
rem the first time i felt really close to you was when u ended your 4 years relationship with an asshole. it was that time that i know more about u, and am glad the 4 of us were able to be around for you then. i still remember the meetup was in some cafe next to westmall. haha! i think the cafe closed down. waha.
no matter what happens, darling, our friendship only grows, it does not shrink. hehe.
like you say, as much as i love bf, i cant imagine life with you all too.
hugs.
Bestie Shand,
=D haha Ting complained that we both blog about her simultaneously! The last when I read your blog you haven posted the most recent entry! Telepathy at work!!!
I am really grateful that you all were there with me at my lowest point in life, the days when I was inconsolable with tears washing my face daily.
And you all are still here to share my happiness and sadness after a decade! And we are still growing closer!!!
JYJY all us five! hugs!!
Seems like I not in much of u gals... Sad that I'm not in any of your post but well I'm still happy that good things r happening rd u gals... take care... like I said b4 not being ard doesn't means dun care... love u gals...
Post a Comment