I love it when Sumo sms/rings to inform me he is outside waiting to fetch me everyday after work =))
I love it when I receive calls from Sumo telling me he has taken his lunch and what is he gonna do for the day =))
I love it now when my phone rings, cos it seldom rang in the past =)) be it friends or family updating me about what is happening.
I love it when I receive sms, even when it's a short "mj?" =)
I love it when I hear the familiar voice asking me what am I doing for the night =)
I love it when a chat window alerts me that I have receive a message, even if it is only a greeting 'morning gal" =)
I love it when I call or sms my loved one, even if it's only one minute =)
I love it when my loves one is happy for what I have done for them and reciprocated my effort with comforting words and actions =)
The world is so beautiful around me these days and I really love it =)
Thank you for giving me all the love, but but I want more to come! heehee
Feeling-in-love,
Cake
1 comment:
LOVES!!!
Post a Comment