This week is a bad week.
I fell sick with cough and sore throat.
This week is a lesson-to-be-learned week:
For the first time in my life I have committed a violation of the law by speeding pass a stupid red light when it had turned RED (7 Dec, approximately 1230am) ! I swear I was total convinced by my guts and instinct to commit that act, and the consequences threw me off. I can still recall the instant of that flashing! So bright and stunning that made me felt like a "star" instantly. I was so caught up and make a wrong turn into another lane off where I was heading.
Never felt so unbalanced from the post-incident reaction of people around me. Words you have said kept repeating in my head and I have no answer to why I did that, I just did. The pair of eyes spoke ashamed to me, I could just dig and hole and bury myself. [edited] This days I couldn't contain myself much with worries and anything that's haunting me, making me feel uncomfortable and sleepless, I will just sms or say it out and I did to you, which is good. At least I understand why you did that from your point of view. And sometimes, apologies do make things better and we were better off after, by understanding instead of misunderstanding yay? I may speak foolishly in the moment of folly, but when the airs are cleared I breath clearer and think deeper.
My girls offered concerns, comforting and ensuring words which is really greatly appreciated. I have not one not two but four besties to back me up even if I was in the wrong. This is really what friends are for =D
I told myself to get a grip. I will and I will face the music, thus come what may.
I am more foolish than you think.
I am stronger than you think.
Psst, no news is good news ya? pray hard~
Love to be with you through good and bad times,
Cake
1 comment:
babe, this is why men are from mars and women are from venus. =) hugs!!!
Post a Comment