Thursday, December 23, 2010

That-make-me-smile

Thank Q, I think it is my good fortune as my lady boss has mentioned!

Anxiety sets in as I visited the spf page countless time a day and hold my breath and covered my eyes with my left hand and click the mouse left button with my right hand.

Till I peeped through my finger holes to see this:

As at 23/12/2010 there is no outstanding compoundable offence against the vehicle.

Bestest pressie for myself for the year 2010! =D

Still gonna stalk the spf website for few more days ( typical kiasu Singaporean i truly am) just in case (choichoichoi *touch wood*). maybe is because my prayers were heard? and my sumo and besties praying for me too? =P

I have heard this saying of "Becareful of what you wishes for, because it will come true". Have you wished for anything and it came true? I think it did for me. Prolly because I sort of really wanted it that kind, like the above! I wanted the camera that caught me speeding past the red light to be out of film so ever badly! It came true up til now and I truly wish that I will never receive any letter from TP now and forever! lol.

Another example, my birthday pressie from my sister. But technically, that is not what I have wished for, cos I literally told her to buy a watch for me lei! wahaha, and she did!

Then, I received a second watch from my dearest Mommy, the one whom from when I was a toddler until now, haven't given me anything! but this year my dearest Mommy had gift~en me a watch too =D Thinks she have overheard me telling my sister to buy watch for me. Any gift out of my dearest Mommy pocket even though might be a cheap watch worth $10 bucks is priceless to me. It's the effort and thoughts that counts. I didn't expect mommy to get anything for me, since I should be the one pampering her now for she has single handedly taken care of us past 20 odd years.

Though there was still times I remembered as a child of age 6 or 7 at a 'basamalam (it is spelt this way lol) market' I wanted a toy badly and I begged mommy to buy for me and she said "ting, be good mommy has no $ to buy you, next time can?", I felt incredulously sadden but only nodded my head and said "okay mommy" and walked away. Wasn't I such a sweet little girl? and so obedient I must pad myself on my back!

I can still remember that sucky feeling, but is a good reminder that I must do well in the future so the same scene will not be repeated when I have my own child. right? see I am such an optimist now! =D Not a crybaby anymore lei! And I love my Mommy!

Then on the day of pre xmas dinner with the pruden-angels (ex prudential colleagues), they surprised me with a gift for my birthday plus a cake! First time in the 3 years celebration we had that I received any pressie from this group of lovely ladies. And guess what! It was a watch three! Seems like my desire was so great it was heard by ti gong above me.

Now I wish my leave for the Japan trip with besties will be approved and it is! teehee. So wishes really come true if you want it so badly, like me!

Wish list:

1) for my brother to be well and be lenient on him on whatever maybe coming.
2) to be elated (more than happy) as my birthday is approching!
3) to have bonus for this Dec month end! and more performance bonus for Feb 2011!
4) to save enough moolah for Japan trip
5) to have ipad (desire only cos it is in trend haha)
7) to get an iphone 4 next year
8) to get slimer next year so that I can fit in more pretty clothes!

and the list can go on and on!


That makes me happy girl,

much lovely Kate

No comments: