Monday, May 30, 2011

Mid year crisis

It's going to be the month of June and I felt rather unaccomplished; it is the work or the age catching on and having the toll on me?

It's scary how fast the days passes by but you have got nothing under the belt to speak of.

I think is the lack of work and responsibility? No work is good, to be able to knock off sharp at 530pm is good and the pay is reasonable but the drive died and I think it is soon be the time to move on and have a change of the environment.

Persist! At least until next year after Chinese New Year!

Sidetracking, all besties stopped blogging and it's the same old same old post I saw everytime I view their pages. Why huh why? Really no time? Or all time spent on bowling! Lol.

Aja Aja fighting!

Kate

No comments: