I am the latter, always the latter which explains why I am so self absorbed sometimes and want my way if I can.
I know it works with different people to get along with them, to blend in but I'll feel uncomfortable to be who they are; we simply belongs to two different worlds.
I am bias towards those that I dislike. Why appears to be a hypocrite when I really don't feel comfortable with you?
I am normally a quiet but easy to get along with but don't press your nonsense too far because I erupts like a volcano; unknowingly but deadly.
Somehow those are the people that revolves around him.
Why is he world apart from me, why does he have to live for people instead? And what have they done for him? I am super upset sometime because these people have no idea what they have done to him.
We have argued many times over this sensitive issues and I always beg to differ from his justification. If you can't even feed yourselves, don't bother to care for others.
Blood suckers back off.
Live for yourselves, people.
Kate.
No comments:
Post a Comment