Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Distances

Feelings mature and it requires effort from both party to keep the flame burning and last.
It is a norm for couple to take each other for granted when they have been too comfortable with each other and the one of the many phrases we have heard " 都老夫老妻了", we do not have to do this and that together anymore. True? I think this is why the flame died slowly for the romance around each other dissipated. Though Sumo and I sees each other almost everyday, I truthfully felt that the chemistry has changed. Not that we are not in love anymore, just that this relationship has matured; which may be a good or bad thing frankly. We are quite certain that we can walk down the aisle as a life long partner, there was discussion of the future that beholds for us, but at some point it feels bleak. Sometimes I insisted we have time to ourselves,just the two of us, just like we first started out to keep the flame burning.

I have the urgency to settle for the near future that involves both of us, but him being still young and active of partying, might take some time for this "vision" (that I desire) to set in. Talks about the future easily but I am a realistic being. No money no talk. Talk about penny, too hard for him to save up and to easily over spent.

The distance can makes the heart fonder or break the bond and good distance is to know he is away but the heart stays with you. Everyone needs to have quality time with their friends apart from their other halves and more when you can't seems to blend in or see eye to eye with your other halves's friends. This is somehow the us now. And I think that it benefits us more than it harms no doubt everyone are curious about where our other halves may be during the time we should be spending with each other rather than with our own friends.

Well, I can have best of both worlds, him and my besties in a balanced equation.

Love, is to keep the flame burning.

Kate <3

No comments: