Help! I am looking at my own finances and trying very best to manage it without overspending every other month. The figures are pathetic, too much going out and only one coming in monthly!
1/3 went to paying off TFL and it is going to take 15 dreading months to feed on my account before I am freed. Then there's phone bills, insurance bills, miscellaneous stuffs that are eating quietly and poof! the money are gone!
Damn, I am left with a little of the 35% to eat and spend away! And did I mention I want to at least set aside 10% of my total pay as savings? haha FML really.
Last I checked, my hands were trembling knowing this facts.
I must be frugal and not buy anymore clothes, damn hard.
Give me my AWS and bonus soon please.
Difficulity being an adult in Singapore,
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment